Does your company spend $250,000 or more on energy a year? Would you like to know how you can better manage energy to improve your bottom line? If so, you could benefit from EECA's One2Five® diagnostic service.
Using an international tool, EECA Business runs energy diagnostic sessions for New Zealand organisations to help them build a competitive advantage. It can help you:
- realise cost savings through efficiency and productivity gains
- mobilise your workforce to help manage energy use and costs
- enhance your market position and brand reputation
- drive strategic business initiatives.
One2Five® consists of an in-depth session for key managers which examines your current approach to energy. The session is delivered in an open discussion forum by a trained facilitator, and takes approximately one hour.
- identify your energy management strengths
- identity five key areas for improvement
- provide specific actions in the five improvement areas
- benchmark you against other companies using the tool.
Reports are available online after the session, for easy tracking and review of progress. As well as providing specific reports, a One2Five® session will help you understand the impact of energy, carbon and other resource management issues on your business.
To find out more about One2Five® contact your account manager or email EECA Business.
So you are interested. What should you do next?
- collect data of energy use and spend (electricity and gas) from the past 12 months
- identify 6-8 managers from a cross section of the business (for example, energy / environment / sustainability, finance, operations, maintenance etc)
- arrange a suitable date and time for the session.