Support for large energy users
We partner with large businesses across New Zealand that spend more than $1 million a year on energy and have high carbon emissions. We work with them over the long term to make cost-effective energy savings and reduce carbon emissions.
For businesses and public sector agencies including government, hospitals and universities, saving energy is an effective way of showing strong leadership and influencing others.
What’s on offer
Our account managers work directly with large businesses that commit to a long-term partnership. This “energy management journey” typically starts with setting up systems to measure and manage energy. We can also support you with aspects such as:
- Energy audits to identify opportunities
- Establishing an energy management plan to realise opportunities
- Energy monitoring and verification
- Staff training.
We have partnerships with large businesses in a range of energy-intensive sectors including manufacturing and industry, local government, hospitals and airports.
A listing of EECA's current energy management partners is available via the link below.
Read about how our partners improve energy management and reduce carbon emissions.
Related information and videos
Who should apply
We want to hear from:
- businesses that spend more than $1 million a year on energy and have high carbon emissions from the use of oil, coal and/or gas.
- Public sector agencies including local government, hospitals and education facilities.
We will help you develop a proposal that:
- looks at opportunities for significant energy efficiency and carbon emissions reductions
- addresses barriers to adopting energy efficiency technology and behaviour
- delivers long-term, cost-effective savings
- uses services that EECA offers to businesses either directly or through our approved partners
- embeds energy management into management systems consistent with ISO50001 or a similar framework.
How to apply
If you’re interested in this programme contact us by email: email@example.com